B.Tech (EC), M.Tech in Digital Communication, GATE 2015 & NET 2014 Qualified, currently working as an Assistant Professor at Anand Engineering College, Agra, having an experience of approx 10 years in academics. The areas of interest are Communication, Signal Processing and Adaptive filters.
- Worked as Senior Boys Hostel Warden at Anand Engineering College, Agra for 2-years.
- Actively contributed for the preparation of NBA Accreditation.
- Project Co-coordinator of final year B.Tech projects, for last five years.
- Departmental library in-charge for last five years.
- B.Tech class Counselor.
- Coordinators for Technical Events during SGI annul fest SUKRUT & TRIVIDHA held on 23rd -25th Feb 2012.
- Coordinator in a National conference on “Emerging Trends in Electrical, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering” (ETEIC-2012) fully funded by government agencies viz. DST, CSIR and MNRE held on 6th& 7th April 2012 at Anand Engineering College, Agra.
- Organized various Workshops & Training program at Anand Engineering College, Agra, in collaboration with IIT Bombay, ISTE Agra chapter, IEI Aligarh Chapter etc.
- Organized a workshop on “Scilab”, in the Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engineering, offered by the Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt., of India at Anand Engineering College, Agra on 25 march 2015.
- Organized a fifteen days National training program on “MATLAB & SIMULINK”, in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 14thJuly 2014 to 30th July 2014.
- Organized an AICTE Sponsored Three days workshop on “Bio-Medical Instrumentation & Measurements (BMIM-2014)”, in the deptt. of ECE & EIE, in collaboration with IEI, Chapter Agra at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 11th March 2014 to 13th March 2014.
- Organized one day workshop on “Computer Programming”, for the B.Tech first year students , Under Talk To a Teacher (TTT) Project, funded by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India, in collaboration with Spoken-Tutorial, IIT Bombay at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 18thFeb-2012.
- Organized a three days workshop on “Scilab”, in the Deptt. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, (Under National Mission on Educ through ICT project of MHRD), in collaboration with Spoken-Tutorial, IIT Bombay at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 4th Nov-2011 to 6th Nov-2011.
- Organized a fifteen days National training program on “MATLAB & SIMULINK for Budding Engineers”, in the department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 5th July to 21st July 2011.
- Organized one day workshop on “Computer Masti: an Innovative way of teaching computer at schools” in the Deptt. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with the help of IIT Bombay &In Open Technologies at Anand Engineering College, Agra on 18-Dec-2010.
- Organized a two days workshop on “DSP & Its Real Time Applications” at Anand Engineering College, Agra in the department of Electronics & Instrumentation, during 6th& 7th Nov-2009.
- Organized A short term course on “Introduction to MATLAB& Simulink” collaboration with ISTE Chapter held on 23-Jun to 02-Jul2009.
- Participated in a Training session on familiarization with various open source software courses, organized by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow in collaboration with IIT Bombay-Spoken Tutorial Project (Under National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India) on 19th Feb 2015.
- Attended a 2-days workshop on “Counseling Skill & Identification of Early Unhealthy Psychological Symptoms” organized by B.L Dubey, University of Alaska, anchorage (USA) in collaboration with HIMCS, Farah Mathura during 10-11 July 2013.
- Attended a Two week ISTE Workshop on “Analog Electronics” conducted by IIT Kharagpur, under the National Mission on Education through ICT(MHRD, Govt. of India) at HITM, Agra during 4th – 14th June 2013.
- Attended 10 days workshop on “Web Designing using Drupal CMS”, organized by Learn by Watch during 11th Feb- 20th Feb, 2013 at Agra.
- Participated in Workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills”, attested by Dale Carnegie& Associates, Inc. Trainer and WIPRO on the 27th& 29th February 2012 at Anand Engineering College, Agra.
- Participated in a Mission10X workshop conducted at Anand Engineering College, Agra in collaboration with ISTE and WIPRO, from 27th Feb to 3rd March 2012.
- Attended an International Workshop on “Inverse Problems and Wavelets with Applications to Real World Systems” on August 14, 2010 at IHC and IICC, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, organized jointly by IIT Delhi, Sharda University and ISIAM.
- Attended an IEEE MTT-S workshop on “Emerging Trends in Microwave Integrated Circuits” on March 13th, 2010 organized by the department of Electronics & Communication at BIT, Muzaffarnagar.
- Attended an IEEE EMB Workshop on “Low Power Embedded Systems for Medical Applications” June 13-14, 2009 at IIT Khargpur.
- Attended a Three days workshop on “DSP & CMOS Layout” on 19th to 21st Dec-08 organized by RTU, Kota collaboration with Cranes Software International Ltd., Banglore & Ni Logic Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
- Attended a workshop on “Mobile Computing” at AMU, Aligarh on 17th
- Attended a workshop on MATLAB at Anand Engineering College, Agra on 9-10th Mar 2007.
- Attended a two days workshop on “Communication Skills” at Anand Engineering College, Agra from 11th August 2007 to 12th August 2007.
- Participated in a Faculty Refresher Programme conducted by SGI Center for continuing education at Hindustan Institute of Technology & Management, Agra from 14th July 2015 to 17th July 2015.
- Attended a faculty skill development program on “Virtual Instrumentation”, organized by the department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering at Anand Engineering College, Agra during 8th Dec 2010 to 20th Dec-2010.
- 5 weeks Faculty Development Training at HIT Greater-Noida organized by SGI Faculty Training Institute (FTI) from (19Nov06- 23Dec 06).
- Summer Internship (5 weeks) from Patni Computers Silvassa, in testing of various kind of server and desktop Motherboards and other peripherals of computer during the period (Jul’05-Aug’05).
- Attended the NMEICT funded 4th International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE2016) during 1st April 2016 to 3rd April 2016, held in IIT Bombay.
- Attended a seminar on “MATLAB and Simulink for Engineering Education”, organized by Mathworks on 12-Oct-2012 at Hotel Marina, Agra.
- Attended a seminar on “Model-Based Design for Embedded Signal Processing Systems” organized by Mathworks Inc.at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Delhi on 23rd August 2007.
- Presented a paper on “Wireless Communication” in the abhibyakti, the national level Tech-fest of the College. (Mar’06)
- Presented a paper on “ Familiar with Motherboard ” as a part of the curriculum.(Feb’05)
- Attended all India seminar on “Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics” (BMEBI-2007) organized by Anand Engineering College, Agra during 24th-25th March, 2007.
- Having Knowledge of MATLAB 7.4 & Simulink.
- Familiar with the environment of Scilab 5.2
- Worked on Antenna Design Tool IE3Dver-14.
- Have Good exposure with DSP Processors (TMS320C6713, C6714 etc.)
- Familiar with Virtual Instrumentation software LabView ver-8.
- Have worked on VLSI Design Software Micro-wind for Layout Design.
- Have knowledge of Mache-electronics software like 20-sim.
- Familiar with the tools like PSpice and ORCAD etc
- Certified course in JAVA (Core & Advanced).
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS.
Apart from the knowledge of engineering simulation software’s I also have an experience of managing online conference management systems like Easy chair and EDAS to organize and manage any international event (Conference, Seminar, Symposium etc.).
Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
- Life-time member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- Life-time Associate Member of IETE.
- Life-time Member of International Association of Engineers(IAENG).
- Member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT).
- Member of Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers (UACEE),
- Member of International Society of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ISEEE).
- Member of Academy & Industry Research Collaboration Center (AIRCC).
Editorial Board Member of:
- International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE),approved by National Science Library (NSL), National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), New Delhi.
- International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES),ISSN: 2319-9598.
- International Journal of Innovative Science and Modern Engineering (IJISME),ISSN:2319–6386 Online.
- International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering (IJESE),ISSN:2319–6378 Online.
- TPC member in an IEEE 6th International Conference on Power and Energy (PECON 2016) will be held at Hatten Hotel Melaka, from 28-29 November 2016.
- Reviewer in an IEEE Industrial Electronics and Applications Conference, IEACon 2016 t will be held in the city of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, from November 20th to November 22nd, 2016.
- Designated reviewer in the 2015 IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion (CENCON 2015) will be held in Johor Bahru, Malaysia on 19–21 October 2015.
- Contributed as a designated reviewer in an IEEE International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology 2014 (ICSPCT 2014) will be held in Govt. Engineering College Ajmer Technical Sponsored BY: IEEE DELHI SECTION between 12 & 13 July 2014.
- Contributed as review board member in 2013 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics & Applications (ISIEA)organized and sponsored by IEEE Malaysia held during 22-25 Sep,2013 at Kuching, Malaysia
- Contributed as review board member in 2012 IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy (PECON 2012) held in Malaysia between 2 to 5 December 2012.
- Contributed as sub-reviewer in Third International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA-2013), Organized by AIRCC, Proceedings in Springer, May 24~26, 2013. Delhi, India.
- Contributed as sub-reviewer in Second International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services (ITCS 2013),Organized by AIRCC, February 18 ~ 20, 2013, Bangalore, India.
- Contributed as review board member in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical, Instrumentation & Communication Engineering (ETEIC-2012), Organized by Anand Engineering College, Agra, 6th -7th April, 2012.
Awards & Extra-Curricular Activities:
- Selected to receive “Bharat Jyoti Award” by India International Friendship Society (IIFS)in the field of Science & Technology to promote the open source technologies in India, in a seminar on “Economic Growth and National Integration”.
- Received a “Sherestha Shikshak Puruskar” by Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI) in 2009-2010 for outstanding academic performance.
- Achieved highest performance appraisal for the session 2011-12 in the department in terms of publications, training/workshop organized, student feedback and best result.
- Creating Video tutorials for B.tech students using Information Communication and Technology with the help of Learnbywatch company to promote e-learning in India.
- Created own Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/rkthenua to teach programming skills to the students.